STEPHANIE:
Hey people I’m so sorry I haven’t been updating! I’m super super super sorry! Honestly I kind of forgot! I’m really sorry. I’ll try to come online to update more often! I’m getting super lazy these few days. I must get out of the lazy mood. Haha!
How are you guys? How’s NJC Carine? Is it really mugger? My friend went there and transferred back to CJC. She’s a senior now. Haha! Must have been the culture shock! NJC and CJC is quite different.
How’s AJC Cass and Yizhen? Coping well? Man I don’t know what to say to you guys. I’m not well updated. As in, I haven’t been reading the blog frequently. Rah! I’m sorry! I feel bad for totally disappearing! Ahhhhhhhhh!
Cass I haven’t given you your V-day present. I still have it. I’ll pass it to you when I next see you. I passed Carine and Yizhen theirs through Eric already. But I am not able to give you the candies since they might expire and taste gross by then! Haha! What combination are you doing by the way? And what CCA?
Yizhen! You are like so busy nowadays! I can’t even chat with you nowadays! Man! Where are you? Screw your CCA man! Hahaha! Eh chin chow one day okay?! We have to catch up! I’m too lazy to SMS you! Then if I call you, you might be busy! Like you are now, when I just opened a conver with you online! Haha! Oh wells!
Carine, I’m sorry for disappearing! How are you doing at NJC? My mother is from there. Haha she was in softball! Cool right? Okay not that cool! It’s okay cool but not super cool! Haha. So what CCA you joining? Ahhh I’m so un-updated! Crap!
Hey you all! Must call me or SMS me okay? I feel like I’m so not updated here! Rah! Don’t forget me girls! (:
Okay see you all soon! Catch up soon okay? But let’s not go shopping. It’s hard for the four of us to catch up when we are shopping. We should sit somewhere and talk. Hee!
Take care you all! Ciao!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment